Monday, October 25, 2010

My Last Dream by Sam

I was falling asleep one night and I was dreaming about Avitar. Poofzzzzzz…. “Oh come on” Saku said. They were in the dead end of air vent about above the Water Bending practice house in the North Pole. Kataru and Ang were training. “Let’s go” said Ang “OK “ mumbled Katura. Ching, ching, kick, I could hear the sound of his feet hitting the ground. The training was just about to start. Swish swish made the sound of the moving water. Ang started looking for Katara, and a few minutes later he found him.

I suddenly woke up and I thought that was the best dream ever.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam! I like your story because it was interesting and it made me laugh. I like the
    words you included to represent sounds and ideas like “poofzzz, ching, swish, and kick”. I was a little confused on what you meant by “they were in the dead end of air vent above the Water Bending practice” maybe you could add more detail so I understand better. Good description when you said “I could hear the sound of his feet hitting the ground”. Were you actually in your dream? Why was it the best dream ever? One last thing, are you talking about the movie Avatar with the blue people
    or the show Last Airbender Avitar? Overall, good job!Bye!-Meagan

    ____________________________________________________________________________

    ReplyDelete