Monday, December 6, 2010

My Family

I love my Mom sooooooooooo much!! I feel bad that she is sick. I am sad because I miss her but I am happy to have her for a mom! Sometimes she can play with me-but like all moms, they have to wash the dishes. “Yipee.” She is so awesome! I wish she could volunteer. I wonder what she is up to right now. She is very pretty. My mom lives in an apartment at Whispering Pines. She lives with our cat Ollie O-l-l-i-e. He is cute. She also lives with our fish, Swimmy and he has a lot of energy. I live… well, my mom and dad are divorced, so I live with both. My dad lives in a a brown house. We have a betafish, we used to have two, one for daddy and one for me. Mine died. Now daddy’s is ours. Mine lived in my room and the other one lives in the bathroom. Now, time to talk about my grampa. He is great, big, and fun and once he gave me a diet coke! My grampa has a very, very cute puppy whose name is Harley. He is named after the Harley Davidson motorcycles. He is cute, like Ollie. Harley even has his own doggy door! My grampa is pretty cool. Now time for my uncle-wait a second I bet I know what you are thinking! What about my grama!? Well, she died. O.K. Like I said, on to my uncle. He broke his arm. He is still cool though. He has a Wii with Wii fit, Ultimate Alliance Two, and that’s all I can remember. He has no pets. He lives in a house or an apartment. (I really do not know.) Well it is in Windham. Now, my aunt lives with my uncle, and she is very pretty, funny and comfy like my mom. Now, my great grandmother. (I do not know that much about her, but I will tell you three things.) She lives in a mobile home, she lost her hearing, and she lives in Mexico, Maine. I have been there. On to my cousins. No pets. I really don’t know much at all about one thing. I am gonna tell you that some are a lot older some are younger and some are a lot younger. And some are older. Now my other uncle he lives with most of my cousins. He is my dad’s brother. I call him Uncle Seth. Nana is right… And now!

She lives with my Uncle Seth. Once she came with my other grampa about one week early for my 8th birthday. My other grampa is pretty much the same. Well… I KNOW I have more family! Good bye!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Sam! I really like your second piece about your family; I remember it from last time when you read it to me. I think you should try combining sentences because you have a lot of short sentences clumped together. For example, instead of saying “She lives with our fish, Swimy. He has a lot of energy.” You could say, “She lives with our fish, Swimy, and he has a lot of energy.” The sentences flow better that way, so try combing some more like that. I’m sorry you’re gram died, but maybe you could describe what she was like before she died. How did you’re uncle break his arm? You’re adjectives you use to describe things are awesome! Still, the main suggestion I have for improvement would be combing sentences; avoid short choppy sentences. Other than that, good job Sam. Can’t wait to talk to you again, Bye!
    -Meagan

    ReplyDelete