Monday, December 6, 2010

Game Cube

One day I had to bring my game cube and some games to game stop. I was getting Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions. It was $50.00. We had $25.00. Dad brought new Super Mario Bros wii and got the other $25.00. Then I got the game. Then we went to Target when my mom came back she had two sticker sheets and the Spiderman Shattered Dimensions strategy guide. I was so happy I was a little disappointed I didn’t get Ben 10 unltramate alien cosmic destruction. Though. When we got home, I played the game and got to level 5. I was a little disappointed I couldn’t get passed level 3. I staled on level 4. Levels 1, 2, 4, and 5 were so easy. I was so happy when I finally got past level 3. The last boss battle of the game was a little hard. I couldn’t land a single hit on him. And I couldn’t find the strategy guide, so that didn’t help. When I finally beat the game, I didn’t know which level to replay.

1 comment:

  1. This was another great story Devin! I’m starting to understand from your writing that you definitely like to play video games. I was wondering why were you buying the Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions game, was there any specific reason? Something else you should add in, what’s a strategy guide? Is it something to help you play the game?
    You say in your story, “I was so happy I was a little disappointed I didn’t get Ben 10 unltramate alien cosmic destruction. Though.” Were you happy you got the spiderman game? Also I got a little confused with this sentence. You should say something like, “Although I was happy I got the Spiderman game, I was a little disapppointed I didn’t get Ben 10 unltramate alien cosmic destruction.” Maybe add in why you didn’t get the other game.
    At the end of your story you talk about the different levels. Maybe you should mention why level 3 was so hard for you to pass? Or what was your favorite level on the game?
    Overall you did a great job on this story and you’re becoming a great writer. Can’t wait to talk to you.
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete