Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sledding with Grammy

Me and my grammy thought we should go sledding. When we got to the hill we had to fight to get in the parking lot because it was covered with snow. Then we went up the hill. It was so big we we couldn’t get up the hill. When we got to the top we were looking for a path to go down the hill. Then we found a spot, so, we went down the hill but my grammy jumped off the hill. Then I fell off the sled and went right off in to the snow, then we went back up the hill and we got to the top again before I told my grammy to go on her belly and we went down the hill again but my grammy’s face went into the snow. And when my grammy’s face when into the snow she said “we have to go home” and I said “I do not wan’t to go home right now.” But I went anyway so I got right back to the car when she got the car started, but we could not get away but we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment