Saturday, March 5, 2011

I went to Irving and I got a milkshake. It tasted like cookies and cream. I went home after that. My daddy and my uncle Ken were spreading sand on the driveway. Lexi was there too, she had her snow pants on. I went home and got my snow pants on too. We went sledding for awhile and then we went up to see my daddy. My daddy asked me and Lexi if we wanted a ride on the ATV. We said yes. We got on and we went fast up and down the driveway. Lexi was yelling “go faster, go faster, go faster”! I had my shake in my mouth, I thought I was going to choke myself to death so I said “Daddy stop the ATV!” So I could set it down on the ground. Then we had to go home. When I got home, mom said “How was AVTing?’ I said “It was fun.” But I have to go to bed, it was tiring and very cold too. I like AVTing.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like such a fun adventure! So I think if we explain some events and people it will help it even more.

    So who is Lexi? Is she your friend? Sibling? If she is a friend, does she go ATVing a lot with you?

    ATVing is something I never get the chance to do. It sounds wild. Do you go ATVing much? How old do you have to be before you can drive yourself?

    I'm looking forward to hearing more of you adventures!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete