Saturday, March 5, 2011

Arizona

Me and my dad, my sister and my mom were in Arizona. My dad got four phoenix Suns Basketball Game tickets. I am so lucky that we can go. We got to the stadium early and I bought a sweatshirt with my own money. My sister got a Steve Nash t-shirt. My parents didn’t need one they said. I got a picture with the cheerleaders. It was my moms idea. In Arizona it is two hours behind so it was 11:00 o’clock in Arizona and 1:00 in Maine. I stayed up until 1:00 in Maine. It was nice to spend time with my family and sit together. My sister, Anna, and my dad sat down low. Me and my mom sat at the top of the stadium. My dad doesn’t like high stuff so he sat down low. It was nerve racking sitting up high. The best part was when they won. It was an upset. They were vs the Atlanta Hawks. The Sun’s weren’t that good but they won 105 to 97. That was the first time I went to a Phoenix Sun’s Game.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Caleb,
    What a great job talking about your trip to Arizona. I liked how you explained why your dad didn't sit up high with you and your mom. Those sentences really cleared up some things. In the first sentence I think that you can sum up who went with something like "my father, mother, sister, and I". That may make the story a bit clearer. I was impressed how you talked about what you and your sister got when you were at the game!
    Great Job Caleb,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete