Saturday, March 5, 2011

Me and my mom were driving to Sea-dog's, I was only one year old. It was night so it was dark. We saw a car on the wrong side of the rode. “Bang!” The car hit us. The glass came back and hit me and my mom. My mom wasn’t buckled so she came up and hit the steering wheel. A bunch of police and fire trucks and ambulances came to help us. They said my mom wasn’t breathing. They tried and tried to make her breath but she didn’t. I was okay, they took me to the hospital. I needed stitches in my lip and head. I still have the scars from the accident.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I found your narrative story very powerful and well written. I am so proud of you because its obvious your writing has improved.I like all the details provided and even though it was probably hard to write this story you did a great job explaining the events in order.
    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete